Outdoor Umbrella - Horizon Cantilever
The Horizon umbrella has been cleverly designed and developed to rotate 360 degree and be tilted side to side at 7 different angles providing complete shade flexibility.
Constructed with a durable powder coated aluminium frame and premium solution dyed polyester fabric roof you will be able to enjoy this cantilever umbrella for many years.
Standard colours are Ecru and Charcoal Tweed.
Please call us on 09 815 1580 for delivery quotation
Horizon Cantilever Umbrella Sizes:
The Horizon outdoor umbrella is available in 3 sizes : 3.0 or 3.5m in diameter with an Octagonal shape, or 3.0x3.0m square canopy.
Horizon Cantilever Umbrella Advantages
- 2 year warranty on the frame & components against defects and faulty workmanship, honoured by Shade7
- Optional stylish and tidy brushed aluminium base cover, which covers 12 x 400mm x 400mm pavers, (PAVERS NOT INCLUDED), optional castors to enable it to be a moveable base
- Fold tidily back to the mast with an optional cover bag
- Spring loaded arm end fittings to keep your canopy fitted firmly
- Perfect for residential use by the pool, patio, or outdoor garden area
- Very simple and easy to use winder handle
- Can also be installed with an in-ground fitting or bolted to a deck or concrete patio
- Sturdy 65 x 94mm powder coated aluminium mast
- Canopy is secured by stainless steel screws and canopy buttons so cannot separate from the frame unlike most umbrellas with canopy pockets.
- All parts easily replaceable
Horizon Cantilever Umbrella Canopy
Horizon umbrella canopies are manufactured using awning grade 310g solution-dyed polyester.
This marine-grade fabric comes with a 3 year warranty against fading, material breakdown, and rot. It also has the highest UPF50+/SPF100 rating, cutting out 98% + of harmful UV light for maximum sun protection.
Canopies can also be ordered with upgraded premium solution-dyed acrylic canvas. Acrylic canvas canopies are available in a range of colours and carry a 5 year warranty.
Horizon Cantilever Base and Installation Options
The Horizon cantilever outdoor umbrellas can be fitted in any one of three different ways:
- Optional Extra: Aluminium base cover, requires 12 x 400mm x 400mm x 50mm concrete pavers, the aluminium base covers the pavers, the Horizon umbrella is fitted to the aluminium base. Optional extras are 4 x lockable castors to be fitted under the frame to enable the umbrella
- to be moved around as required. Aluminium base: $495 extra, Lockable castors: $145 extra.
- Base Plate Kit. Alternatively the Horizon can be ordered with a Base Plate Kit which can be fitted to a concrete patio or a wooden deck. This makes the umbrella very stable and provides a very clean and tidy finish with no wasted space.
- In-ground Fitting. The Horizon can also be installed with an in-ground fitting. The fitting would be concreted into either your garden, paved patio, or lawn.
2 year warranty on the frame & components against defects and faulty workmanship, honoured by Shade7. This warranty applies to residential use only, umbrellas used for commercial purposes are not covered by any explicit warranty.