AVAILABLE WITH WHITE POLE ONLY
Roma Sidepost Patio Umbrella 2.5m Square - Multi-Tilt - 2 Colours Poynters own exclusive side post umbrella had to be special !Here we present a truly great value, well built side-post umbrella with the following features :
Roma Sidepost Patio Umbrella 2.5m Square - Multi-Tilt - Taupe Canopy only, Spectrum Grey sold out
- 360 degree rotating, oval shaped mast (colour white), 65x95mm
- tilt in 2 directions - toward and away from the mast, and left to right from the mast
- refreshing pure white mast
- aluminium sliding bracket and handle
- internal steel supports in the umbrella ribs for added strength
- premium Sunbrella fabric canopy for best resistance against fade
- comes standard with a 250g polyester cover
- fully powder-coated
- comes standard with a ground cross brace (requires 4 x concrete pavers)
- Roma optional plastic base with wheels makes this umbrella moveable. The base has four ballast tanks you fill with water, and tighten the lids to prevent water evaporation. Simple and easy. The mast crank is put into the key hole on the top of the base to raise and lower the plastic base wheels, push to desired position and then rotate the crank handle to retract the wheels and the base will lower back to the floor.
NOTE : THIS UMBRELLA IS INTENDED FOR RESIDENTIAL USE. ALWAYS LOWER THE UMBRELLA WHEN NOT IN USE, AND NEVER USE IN HIGH WIND CONDITIONS. IN WINTER, STORE IN A DRY AREA OR USE THE SUPPLIED UMBRELLA COVER.
READ WARRANTY CAREFULLY.
CONCRETE PAVERS ARE NOT SUPPLIED
A FREIGHT CHARGE APPLIES
In case of manufacturing or material faults, Poynters will repair or replace the umbrella frame free of charge within a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. The canopy is covered by a 12 month warranty. Sunbrella fabric is your assurance against fading. Note that all damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper or unreasonable use, including wind damage, or improper maintenance are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to residential use only, umbrellas used for commercial purposes are not covered by any explicit warranty.