Poynters Roma Sidepost Patio Umbrella 3.5m Dia. Oct - Multi-Tilt our own exclusive side post umbrella had to be special!
Here we present a truly great value, well built side-post umbrella with the following features:
- 360 degree rotatable oval shaped mast, 65mm x 95mm
- tilt in 2 directions - toward and away from the mast, and left to right from the mast
- aluminium sliding bracket and handle
- internal steel supports in the umbrella ribs for added strength
- premium Sunbrella fabric canopy for best resistance against fade
- comes standard with a 250g polyester cover
- fully powder-coated
- comes standard with a powder-coated steel ground cross brace (requires 4 x 50cm square concrete pavers, not supplied)
- Roma optional plastic base with wheels makes this umbrella moveable. This has 4 plastic ballast tanks that need to be filled with water. The ballast tanks have been designed to prevent water evaporation. The mast crank is used to raise and lower the plastic base wheels, push to desired position, then use the crank to lower the wheels and it will rest on its base.
NOTE: THIS UMBRELLA IS INTENDED FOR RESIDENTIAL USE. ALWAYS LOWER THE UMBRELLA WHEN NOT IN USE, AND NEVER USE IN HIGH WIND CONDITIONS. IN WINTER, STORE IN A DRY AREA OR USE THE SUPPLIED UMBRELLA COVER.
READ WARRANTY CAREFULLY.
SOME HIGH STRESS PARTS OF THE UMBRELLA ARE MADE FROM STEEL DUE TO ITS STRENGTH. THESE STEEL ITEMS ARE POWDER-COATED FOR PROTECTION.
HOWEVER THE WARRANTY EXCLUDES THE ONSET OF RUST ON ANY STEEL PARTS.
CONCRETE PAVERS ARE NOT SUPPLIED
A FREIGHT CHARGE APPLIES
In case of manufacturing or material faults, Poynters will repair or replace the umbrella frame free of charge within a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The canopy is covered by a 12 month warranty. Sunbrella fabric is your assurance against fading. Parts of the umbrella are made from steel due to its strength. These parts are protected by powder coating. However, the warranty does NOT cover the onset of rusting. Note that all damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper or unreasonable use, including wind damage, or improper maintenance are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to residential use only, umbrellas used for commercial purposes are not covered by any explicit warranty.